Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Warner

Dr. Warner truly shines above the rest when it comes to Mohs surgery. He helped my family with several skin cancers and its incredible how you can't even see the scar!!! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr.warner made me feel so comfortable. I had a lesion on a unmentionable area. The doctor and his assistant took great care of me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. warner is an amazing doctor. He has a very friendly and professional stuff. The office is very inviting.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Warner is extremely professional and his staff does a good job at helping a person to remain at ease. I have had a series of IPL treatments done to help correct sun damage. After having the initial three treatments and not seeing ideal results, Dr. Warner extended further treatment(s)to me, at no cost, to be able to provide me with a better outcome. I was also able to meet with the office aethestician, who was very friendly and knowledgeabe. She also set me up with a "sample" cleanser, that was actually a full size bottle, to help me out with my skin care and further my treatment results. Due to the fact that IPL is not covered by insurance, and is a cosmetic procedure, I have been a bit light in my pocket book and was greatful for the extra time to save a little cash to be able to purchase the products that would best suit my skin. I am of the opinion that all physicians should provide the exceptional customer service that I have witnessed at Dr. Warners office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

Dr Warner is a cosmetic surgical dermatolgist.He is very upbeat and is a perfectionist. He operated on my husband's skin cancer on his nose and the results are wonderful. The plastic surgery was flawless. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Michael R. Warner's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med