Ratings for Dr. Jonathan S. Appelbaum

Jon is a great doctor and more, a great man. I followed him when he left his last practice. He is very thorough , knowledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

My goodness what a great Dr. and human being I'm sorry I,m not able to see him anymore but I,m glad others will get the benifit of his knowledge about the virus. Be good to your health care providers and they will be good to you. Fenway health clinic is where I first started to see Dr. Applebaum also a great and helping facility.Thank you Doctor Applebaum, Edward M. Now living in Maine

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

Dr. Appelbaum was willing to see me two days after I was diagnosed. He is very thorough and very knowledgeable, and I appreciated all the attention he gave to me. I feel safe under his care. I've only had him for one appointment, but I am excited to get to know him better.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

The Dr. is very knowlegeable and up to date in the newer treatments. His manner is at times sometimes distant, but his knowledge compensates for this defect.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

In my opinion, this Doctor suffers from a serious lack of empathy to a patient's needs and concerns. When I learned that he left the group he was part of, I was overjoyed. I have tried to tell him in the past that his "bedside" manner needs much to be desired, but he ended up turning it around on me. I actually put off getting some much-needed tests I had to get regularly, because that was what he relied on. In other words, depending on the results, my treatment would change dramatically. Every four months! He finally admitted that it was still very much a crap shoot. Sorry, but I'm not a lab monkey. I finally got a copy of medical records (which any patient, under law, is entitled to), and was shocked to learn the things he wrote about me. If he hadn't left the group, I would have sued him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jonathan S. Appelbaum's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup