Ratings for Dr. Michael Bourque

Excellent Doctor. Really friendly, knowledgable and encouraging to my wife during the pre & post natal visits

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

So directed and focused during both of my pregnancies, completely on top of things and wonderfully compassionate. Treated me as though I were his only patient. Everyone in his group is good, he did not deliver my kids, but I hear he is the one you want if something goes wrong.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

MD has always been concerned about patient overall health, not just in his area of specialty. MD will go out of his way to contact patient and provide assistance. It is clear to me ,after being a patient for 20+ years, that this doctor truly loves medical practice.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Bourque has been my doctor for 21 years. He is very knowledgeable, keeps current, ensures that you have all options available to you. He is kind, sincere, and promptly returns phone calls. He actually knows who you are. I've referred 10+ people to him over the years, and they've also been very pleased with his services. Dr. Bourque is a good person, and a fantastic doctor. I dread the day he retires. :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Michael Bourque has been my ob/gyn for 20 years. My neighbor also uses him. We both feel he is empathetic, knowledeable and calls personally with test results.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Michael Bourque's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI