Ratings for Dr. Hind F. Hamdan

Wonderful - a doc who truly make cancer care a team effort. Listens and always takes time to go over all possible options. Compassionate but honest. I have Stage IV and have blessed the day that I chose her as my doc!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I was a bit hesitant to use an oncologist in Hagerstown, but I don't think I could have found a better practitioner in many other cities, no matter the size. I have been thoroughly impressed with Dr. Hamdan's skill as a practitioner and her treatment recommendations. This doc knows her stuff and she makes sure you understand as much as you want to. She is also kind, compassionate and patient, sometimes rare qualities in a doc.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Hamdan is the BEST she saved my son's life. She is patient, understanding, shows great concern for everyone conected to the patient and wants everyone to understand what is happening. She keeps you updated on progress daily/wkly. Nothing is every a problem. Her one receptionist has very poor people skills. She is rude, uncaring, she presents that everything is an inconvenience for her. BUT DO NOT let her attitude reflect Dr. Hamdan. We just smile at that receptionist and go on. We are not there for her. But it is too bad that she is so miserable with herself. The rest of the nurses and staff are wonderful and they always make you feel safe and that they care about you.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This doctor is wonderful! She is a caring, knowledgeable doctor. she is very honest with you and takes her time making sure you understand everything you have questions about. She orders and follows through with tracking your progess and is honest about your options. I feel as if I am in the best medical hands I could have picked to see me through my medical situtaion. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Hind F. Hamdan's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)