Ratings for Dr. Alex DeJesus

ok, first. his office staff and i'm guessing his nursing assistants are the most horrible staff you will ever come across, zero compassion and 100% RUDE! totally awful attitude once you walk in, as if you're creating more problems in their for them walking in the dr's. office. this dr. is supposed to be educated on arthritic conditions which include gout, good luck. it was as if i had to inform the symptoms of gout, and then when you do this he's ready to end the appointment soon or hurry to get you out of there. once again, before leaving you've got to check out with the front staff and see how horrbile his staff carries themselves. they tell you to at least give 24 hours notice of cancellation, i gave 72 hours and was sent a letter to me 3 days later stating i was no longer a patient of his. honestly, if you want to beleive the positive feedback here go right ahead. but if you want to visist an office that is horrible all around and waste your time and money, this one is it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. De Jesus is a kind and compassionate doctor. If you have an autoimmune disease, he really knows his stuff. Michelle and the office staff were also very nice and helpful. Since I can't afford insurance, Michelle and Dr. De Jesus helped me out with people and phone numbers of who to call so I could save money on tests and other stuff. I read the few negative comments from a couple of people about pain medicine, but those are always from disgruntled drug addicts who are doctor shopping. They are mad because he won't give them more drugs. And the comment about "my mama speaks Spanish" problem is a joke, because Dr. De Jesus native language is Spanish. He's from Puerto Rico after all. Give him a chance. As a long time pain sufferer, I can tell you it's easy to be irritable, when you're feeling bad. He always listens to what I have to say, and then gives me a logical, intelligent game plan for what we're going to do about it. I'm happy to know him. I did wait a little, but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

i have seen several rheumatologists over the years and i was expecting a slow nontalkative doctor, i found a great surprise ina well educated dynamic doctor who underestands my problem and in a very short time got me back on track, i greatly apreciate his care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. De Jesus is personable, and has a good bedside manor. His staff is caring and professional. He helped me feel better again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Been with him over 10 years. He is the best! I have recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. de Jesus is fabulous, but his staff is sometimes horrible! The nurse who usually takes your weight, blood pressure, temp, etc. is just awful. She is rude, and acts like you are the scum of the earth! I've been seeing him for about 14 years now, and his staff has almost made me ready to leave his practice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. De Jesus is very compassionate. Althought the office runs behind I agree it's due to patient care. My first appt. was spent mostly talking --he listened attentively and had a plan. If you suffer with auto immune disease one of the first things you learn is the trial and error of drug therapies. I have found his stakff to be helpful and kind--I'm curious now to check out Michelle but I've never had problems. My wait time is long and I plan accordingly. RA is a tiring disease and most of us are short tempered by pain. Maybe there is a reverse approach we canReview the questions you have for the doctor. take - bring a book relex......

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Office mgr Michelle is very rude and for a person in the medical field she has no empathy for the his patients. I had no problem with the doctor at he was very informative and provided good care but I will not return to him because of Michelle.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I've been going to this Dr. for many years. He recently hired a new office manager and every since, the service is horrible I'm thinking of changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I felt like he was actually listening to me and he was not in a big hurry. I had a totally GREAT experience and will continue to use him

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Alex DeJesus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)