Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Levy

Excellent physician and took great care if my son.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Don't know why previous rating is so bad. He was VERY informative and took great care with my son! Would definately refer friends in the future. Wonderful staff and great nurse prac. (she was vey informative too)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

We went to him because my child had a chronic condition, frequent urinary tract infections which left her in such pain that she was unable to walk for a week afterwards. In over TWO YEARS with the practice, we never even met Dr. Levy. All services were provided by his Physician's Assistant. Numerous expensive tests were performed in his office, with no diagnosis. We switched doctors. The new urologist performed a physical exam on our first visit and immediately found a physical abnormality which was the cause of my child's problem. My advice on Levy - if all your child needs is a simple inguinal hernia repair, fine. Otherwise, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jay B. Levy's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente