Ratings for Dr. Albert A. Lopez

Note: This rating is for the overall practice - Not for Dr. Lopez specifically. I just moved to this area and needed a checkup - blood work, yearly, etc., and this practice - namely, Dr. Crowder - was referred to me by a current patient there. No complaints up until I was misinformed of appointment times - I was told I had to come in for a followup, but upon arrival, everyone was confused as to why I was there (after I had taken time off from work to be there...). I also expected a followup call in regards to any and all tests that were performed, but didn't get one. I called and asked for this information and was told someone would call me back - nada. HOWEVER, 6 weeks after the appointment, I did get a call - requesting payment for what was left on my account after Insurance. I paid right then, over the phone, and AGAIN requested my results - AGAIN, I was told someone would call me back with that info...nada. 2 1/2 months after the test, I received a pink slip in the mail stating my account was 60 days past due - upon calling to clarify why this was, after I had paid the balance of my account over the phone a month prior - I was told, with a giggle, that "I'm sorry, we are having issues with our computer system". Ok. Since I had them on the phone, I AGAIN asked for my results, and was put on hold for close to 10 minutes until I was FINALLY told that everything was normal - no issues. After all this - the staff is nice, but doesn't have it all together, the Dr. is competent, no real complaints there, but I am beyond annoyed and over this practice - I had them cancel my checkup appointment for later this year, as I won't be going back. It's not worth the hassle.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

post political signs in office. very unprofessional. staff made me uncomfortable. his nurse practioner is a blowhard who has no idea what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

This practice continues to come extremely short of what I expect. I expect my Dr.s office to 1- call you back when you call them- no luck with that after SEVERAL attempts over multiple days. 2- Call you after your lab results come in, my DOG'S dr does this, MY HUMAN dr SURLEY should be able to. 3- Actually do a FULL exam, EVERY time they have you come in. They have repeatedly had my husband go in to "discuss" his lab results, during which time a stethoscope never even came out, of course we were changed for a full exam. 4- have a staff that KNOWS what they are doing, the practitioner himself has said his assistant/nurse is a ding bat- not someone I want handling any of my medical records or anything having to do with my health. I had to correct the nurse on the dose she was going to give my husband, when she was administering a shot! This Dr.s office is more interested in getting people in the door to collect their insurance money- not in their health. We will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

OUTSTANDING MEDICAL PRACTICE.. KNOWLEDGEABLE... GREAT PATIENT TO DR RELATIONSHIP... CARING...FOCUSED... PERSISTENT...SAM THOMPSON MIDDLEBURG,FL

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Great doctor. Will take the time to talk to you and answer your questions. Highly recommend. Been a patient of his for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Lopez and his LPN Ricky Kirby are among the very best, knowlegable and thourough practioners there are florida!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Takes time to listen and makes sure you understand the problem and treatment (and options).

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Albert A. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)