Ratings for Dr. Marie Z. Kairys

She showed no compassion to a difficult situation and was not understanding. She did not want to hear my issues and just wanted me to obey her advice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

She does talk extremely fast but I found her to be very competent/thorough and knowledgeable and she explained everything, which I like. I also found her staff to be very professional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This dr was too fast and talked 90 miles an hour. Would not go to her again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Does not communicate or call back concerned patients. Not very understanding. Entire practice exhibits organizational problems. I will be changing to a new doctor because of the frustration that I experienced in trying to communicate with this office and its doctors.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Kairys is wonderful. She has helped me through a lot of medical problems. She was very knowledgable about any topic I brought up. She is friendly, polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Don't know why the type of insurance should make any difference. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Kairy's competence. I do, however, find that she talks so fast that I cannot later remember everything she said. She will spend as much time with you as you need, but only if you can keep up with her and have all your questions ready. If you get flustered, forget it. She's outta there.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Marie Z. Kairys's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)