Ratings for Dr. Nada Roche

The negative reviews listed here are accurate. I have seen Dr. Roche for the last 2 1/2 years. In that time I developed a serious medical condition. Each time I visited her office she told me that I was fine and that the symptoms were normal. Eventually I went to a specialist who was shocked that Dr. Roche did nothing. Dr. Roche also made rash decisions regarding my husband's health that did more harm than good. We will not be returning!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I could forgive her manner, her abrupt nature, and her rudeness if she at least listened to symptoms and spent more than 90 seconds with the patient. I have gone to her several times over the past year. I try to be succint and concise but she is out the door in 90 seconds. Her "no-nonsense" attitude would be appreciated if she actually tried to diagnose my symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I find it amazing that people have so many negative comments about Dr. Roche. She is simply a doctor that doesn't "baby you" -- just the facts ma'am. Once she has the facts, she talks to you about how to better whatever situation you may be in. I love it that she doesn't coddle but is straightforward and to the point. I love it that she told me a few years ago: "If you don't start eating right and exercising to lose some of this weight, you're going to die." Needless to say, I lost 50 pounds and am in the best shape of my life. Sometimes that's just what we need to hear! Dr. Roche is strictly no-nonsense and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Now about the receptionists answering the phones, that's a whole different ballgame... ugh!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Have not yet been to my second appointment with Dr. Roche, but the office staff is rude. Was just interrupted twice, question not answered, given a time for an appointment without even checking that I could make it. Then hung up on. I'm sorry to say this is typical Dr office behavior in the District of Columbia.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Roche is a good listener, willing to work with me on chronic condition, explain diagnosis and treatment. Always responded to my questions, followed up after visits with specialists. Adjusted treatments to achieve better results and deal with side effects. One of the two best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I would not recommend Dr. Roche to anyone. She is extremely abrupt and unfriendly. I've visted her several times and each time she has spent less than 2 minutes with me. I'm not kidding! Her objective seems to be creating the shortest visit possible. Which makes sense for her, but is frustrating as a patient. I know that time is money, but it wouldn't kill her to say more than hello and at least pretend to be interested in my symptoms instead of standing wih her hans on her hips. In short, she has no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

I was charged $66 for a visit which the receptionist incorrectly marked as a meeting with the doctor, but not a physical which was what I had asked for. When I went it, I saw the doctor for 5 minutes and gave her brief information on my family background. I was then told she would act as my PCP and then was dismissed. A bill came later which my insurance rejected, which I don't blame them for at all. I was essentially charged $66 for no diagnosis and no testing for a meeting to see if I "liked" the doctor. My copay for a physical, which is what I wanted originally, is $20. I was charged 3 times that for the effort of learning that I did not like this doctor or the unprofessional handling of the situation by herself and her staff. I would not recommend her to anyone, and in fact will tell many friends not to go to her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

She is not helpful in any way. She either doesn't want to be bothered or doesn't kow enough about the subject matter to communicate it to you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Her staff was unbelievably rude. The front desk woman actually hung up on me. I called back and spoke to the doctor, told her that her receptionist hung up on me, and she basically said it was my word against hers and blew me off. Surprised? Of course not.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Roche is rude, impersonal, and unprofessional, I highly advise against going to her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Nada Roche's Credentials

• Univ Of Belgrade, Med Fak, Beograd, Serbia (Grad. 1982)