Ratings for Dr. Mary Matejczyk

A highly skilled orthopedic surgeon who did a hip replacemenr for my mother who was in her late 80s with unbelievable success . My mother ,now 91 recently fell and broke her femur but the prosthesis held fast !her leg was repaired by another great surgeon ,Dr. Heyl and my mother is walking as if nothing had happened .Dr. Matejczyk was very sympathetic ,caring and the visits with her were actually fun .We are lucky to have such surgeons as Dr. Matecjwyk .

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Bravo, Dr. M! She is the most caring, helpful, straightforward doctor that I have ever had. No matter how bad your case is, she will guide you to the best solution for you. I trust her 100%.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Dr. Matejczyk is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is very thorough and explains all of your options. She performed hip replacement surgery on me five years ago. My new hip is as good as a natural hip. It changed my life!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Fabulous doctor! She was knowledgable about my particular medical condition and cared about me as a person. Dr. Matejczyk is always positive, optimistic, and encouraging even when medical situations look difficult or overwhelming. She is willing to fight for what her patients need.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

I think this doctor is one of the finest in her field of practice. I have been going to her for over 10 years and I can count on her to help me when I have a problem with my leg. I recommend her highly to everyone I meet who needs a Orthopedic doctor. If you read this Dr. Matejczyk you are certainly one of the best!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Mary Matejczyk's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1975)