You may also like

Rate Dr. H. Patrick Burns

Dr. H. Patrick Burns's Ratings

I feel very comfortable seeing this physican. I know that I will be given excellent care & concern with office staff and MD. Dr. Burns has Nurse Practioners and They are always excellent. They also take more time to explain results of bloodwork and diseases and vaccines needed in the geriatric population.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My whole family has been seeing him for 7 years. He is great doctor! back to several years ago, one of my kids had flu. Dr. Burns knows that I have another 2 kids who were not showing the flu sign , so he prescribed the anti virus medication and told me if my other kids started to show flu symptom, just take the med. He cares about kids more than money.( he could just wait for me to bring my other kids to see him if they were going to get flu and to make money ) He has the heart and high moral standard as a doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was able to see him right away and he and his staff are very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Burns is the best!! He is very knowledgeable, caring, patient, and truly listens to his patients. He is not an alarmist and has great bedside manner. In addition, his nursing and reception staff are all very friendly and helpful! Love this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

This is a very busy practice sometimes but the doctor is well worth the wait. Compassionate and caring and well informed. Friendly and happy staff with very little turnover - many have worked there for years. Kind hearted and practicing medicine for the right reasons. But very busy, they could probably use a second MD on staff -- if they could find someone with the same commitment to patients and quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

excellent staff--never made us feel that we were bothering them. We switched to this MD & office because of recommendations. We used to go to MD in Florham Park,NJ--now that was a poorly run office & staff was unprofessional & MD never had time to do EKG on my husband & never called with results of lab work--you had to make special apt--which included another office charge and MD still refused to do EKG when I told him my 65yr old husband had never had one done--Dr. Burns did it immediately when I told him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Doctor Burns and his staff are oustanding.He cares about is patient good listener feels great after your visit.His the best doctor in morris plains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

FAntastic and really knowledgeable and on the nose diagnoses.. Also takes time to listen and truly cares about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

The nurse and the receptionist took my information and were very friendly. The doctor is great, patient, very knowledgeable and very comforting. After talking to Dr. Burns, I already felt better! This man is a true healer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Both the doctor and his staff are outstanding. If he does not know the answer he works on getting it for you. He takes his time and listens. The staff is excellent and hav always been helpful. He is the first doctor that makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to and he genuinely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062874].votes_count ]]