Ratings for Dr. David J. Sosnowik

I have been seeing Dr. Sosonowik as my internist and gastroenterologist for a number of years. I find him personable and helpful. I feel he's competent and I like that he is willing to spend the time with you to explain his findings. I've never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

this dr.was so rude and nasty. Clearly money hungry. Do walk past his office, RUN

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

My experience with the billing department is by far the worst. I paid my co-pay for a procedure and they billed my husbands insurance company , Local 338. They sent a statement back to me stating they don't cover surgical trays. I called insurance company and they said, the doctors office put in the wrong code. I was billed $210.00. They said these insurance companys always say that. I've called the office and ask them to rebill insurance company with the right code.At that time there were different people in the billing department. They said they would take care of it. This service was in 2005 i believed that they would take care of it.No one did.There is now different staff for there billing department,and they sent it to collections.I don't trust there ethics and there policies.I believe they billed the insurance a higher price so it will be covered.I went to another doctor 1 1/2 yrs earlier for the same procedure and was only billed the co-pay.This is their mistake and ihave to pay

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

This is actually my boyfriend's ex-doctor. He played around with his condition, and took him off a medicine, causing it to go into flare-up mode again. And he did not explain anything well. I am glad we found someone who is all business.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Nice doctor, but it is difficult to get staff on phone or get referrals. Never get call backs from office. This is troublesome when you really need the doctor! When at the office, staff talk to each other in inappropriate manner, as though patients are not present. One conscientious staff there. Too bad, since the doctor is good. Leaves patients feeling unimportant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

He's very nice and easy to talk to. Seems concerned for your health and well-being. He is efficient and technologically adept. His office staff is nice, patient, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

On the positive side: He is personable, friendly, answers all questions. He has no negative personality traits and is not judgemental of my weight or lifestyle (I am gay). He gives me substantial discounts because I no longer have insurance (normal fee, $80; my fee, $60). He seems to know his stuff. On the negative side: I communicated with him by fax a couple times because I figured it would be easier for him (i.e., it would allow him to answer in his own time), but he never responded. I wish he were a better motivator in helping me deal with lifestyle issues, but perhaps I am expecting too much. Altogether, I give him high marks.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. David J. Sosnowik's Credentials

• Hebrew

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup