Ratings for Dr. Eaton Chen

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

He was ready to leave before we finished our questions. We have to come home to find answers ourselves.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

There are better choices. The actual care I received was good, but his manner was terrible. To do a direct laryngoscopy, he refused to just stick the camera down my throat, and wanted to go through my nose (much more uncomfortable). I wouldn't let him do this. He also seemed cavalier--he said that oral steroids would help the inflammation of my vocal cords, but when I told him of another condition he said, "Well, then you can't have the steroids." I insisted; he shrugged; he wrote the prescription for the steroids (which worked beautifully). He said acid reflux might also be a problem and gave me a handful of Prevacid samples, but NEVER TOLD ME that Prevacid would cause horrible rebound heartburn when I discontinued taking it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Eaton Chen's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT