Ratings for Dr. Alexander Moskwa

Dr. Moskwa did an excellent job on my knee surgery. My meniscus was torn in 3 places. The staff, the PA and the PTs all did an excellent job. I was in and out of my appointments on time or early which was great. They respect your time and worked very efficiently. I never felt as though they rush you out the door. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Had ruptured quad tendon surgically reattached by Dr. Moskwa. Was very professional and did a great job. Minimal post operative pain (one day Oxy, then Advil was sufficient). Began rehab P/T in six weeks and returned to work in twelve weeks. Even scar is now minimal. Sometimes seemed to be in a hurry, but if you were clear you needed more time to discuss issues, he spent the time and gave you knowledgeable answers and advice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Did a great job with my meniscus surgery, knee feels great. Staff was great - the doctor, PA, nurses and rest of staff. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Moskwa repaired 2 torn menisci in my knee. I experience little to no pain was up and around after surgery. PT in 3 days, follow up appointment the day after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Moskwa and Princeton Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had my surgery,torn meniscus right knee, on Dec.29,2015 back to next week very little pain. Therapy in three days. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I had 2 surgeries done with Dr Moskwa. 2013 he repaired my torn meniscus on left knee and most recently Sept 2015 repaired torn meniscus in my right knee 2 tares. Gets you up and moving quickly and PT starts the next day. I was back to work in 2 weeks. Feeling great. I highly recommend Dr Moskwa and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

one word, excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haven't felt this good in years!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Moskwa (and his PA. Chris) are wonderful, caring doctors. First of all, another dr had been very rude to me and ignored my condition. Dr Moskwa went above and beyond to diagnose my torn meniscus and arthritic issues. He took the time to listen to me and to read between the lines on my MRI to diagnose a real condition, instead of blowing me off since I didn't have a clearcut meniscal tear on my MRI. On the day of the surgery, he and Chris made me feel safe and in good hands. After surgery he was very encouraging even though I healed slowly for my age since I overdid it too early. He never gave up on me and my knee has healed splendidly, even though when he was in there I ended up having significant arthritis and needed my plica scraped out. I was told to call any time I had a question. Chris also reassured me by returning my phone calls when I had issues with the celebrex medicines, and remembered to ask me about the issues on the follow up visit. Overall, I highly recommend Dr Moskwa. My knee feels better and the scars are tiny little things. The big thing is that Dr Moskwa (and Chris)are intuitive, kind, and skilled at whAt they do. And patient with my kiddos as well! Thank you, Dr. Moskwa and Chris!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Moskwa performed my ACL + Meniscus repair, earlier in 2014. The procedure went perfectly, and all of my surgical scars are barely even noticeable! Other medical professionals are astounded when I tell them that I had ACL/Meniscus repair just a short 6 months ago. My recovery has been very fast, and I can certainly start to see the light at the end of the tunnel! The office visits are exceedingly efficient. I've never felt rushed during any of my post-op visits, and Dr. Moskwa always takes the time to answer all of my various questions and fully explain everything. His PA, Chris, is prompt at returning my telephone calls, and he always responds courteously and professionally with a wealth of helpful information. It's too bad that I'm limited to a 5/5, because I'd give Dr. Moskwa a 6!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Moskwa was the surgeon for my knee surgery. The surgery went great as did my recovery. My physical therapist, who has seen plenty of patients post knee surgery, felt compelled to remark on how tiny my surgical scars were and how fast I recovered. Dr. Moskwa has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Alexander Moskwa's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ