Dr. Alexander Moskwa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Moskwa

Awesome DR. Between both knees, had 5 surgeries including the one I just had with DR MOSKWA. This latest was the best. Minimal pain afterward, and feel great. His bedside manner by him, and his Physicians Asst were awesome. Great attention to detail.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The worst surgeon! Totally Unprofessional, rude, and in a very big hurry to get to his next patient!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

After suffering with knee pain for 4 months, Saw Dr Maskwa and within a day, he was able to relieve the pain and scheduled surgery within 3 weeks. Luckily I had an MRI. This is a great Dr. and would highly recommend. Scheduled on time visits, offices are on time to the minute. Very helpful staff, all very competent.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Moskwa is an amazing clinician. He performed arthroscopic surgery on both my knees to repair meniscus tears. His bedside manner and attention to detail are are exceptional. I never feel rushed during my appointments with Dr. Moskwa. His staff is also professional and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Moskwa and Princeton Orthopedic Associates.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Moskwa is a very knowledgeable and thorough surgeon. His assessment of my shoulder was accurate and his talent shows in his work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Was impressed with his superb knowledge of not just the details of the shoulder surgery I was about to undertake, but his knowledge of how to communicate that information and prognosis in a clear, concise, and austere manner. Very pleasant, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Moskwa diagnosed and repaired my shoulder problem ( bone spurs, torn Supraspinatus Tendon, damaged bicep tendon). He was thorough and skilled with the arthroscopic shoulder surgery - I am thrilled with the results!! Dr. Moskwa started me in passive physical therapy 1 day after the surgery. After 6 weeks of passive, he prescribed 6 weeks of stretching, and finally 6 weeks of strengthening. My shoulder is back to 100%. I am so happy with the results and Dr. Moskwa, I have scheduled an appointment with him for my Knees. His specialty is shoulders and knees.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Moskwa are simple the best , my knee are as good as new thank to his surgery and the help of the physiotherapist John at Princeton orthopedic

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Moskwa has taken care of my shoulder and knee and has always made me feel better and able to return to my job and lifestyle. His staff is helpful and never an issue when calling the services.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing surgeon and a great person. Very professional, dedicated and approachable. Loved my experience with Dr.Moskwa

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Alexander Moskwa's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ