Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Jensen

Dr Jensen has been a god send to me when i felt there was no hope she gave me hope .She is a very kind Dr.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I'll warn you, unless you're on your death bed DO NOT cancel many appointments without a full 24 hour notice or she will "fire" you from the entire PeaceHealth medical group. Unfortunately I can no longer see her, or my primary care doctor of 10 years or use PeaceHealth services because of this power given to the doctors. That said, she is a very personable, intelligent, caring doctor that spends much time with you. She helped me through migranes, vertigo and other issues. I'd highly recommend her, just be careful and give 24 hour notices if you must cancel.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Jensen is just a great doctor. She was thorough and very interested in solving my medical problems. She seems very knowledgeable and explained everything so clearly so that I was able to understand what was wrong and what was going to be done about it. Dr. Jensen seems like a very nice person, too, and I enjoyed her sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr Jensen is a very good doctor. She takes time to talk to you and to explain everything. She is always very willing to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Jensen was nice enough, but didn't seem especially knowledgeable. At least she knew enough to refer me to a neuromuscular specialist at OHSU. Her nurse, Karen, is horrible! Not just insensitive; she is mean. And she doesn't return calls or send records that she says she will.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

didnt listen or seem to want to help me

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Joan M. Jensen's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup