Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Delpiano

Dr. Delpiano is an amazing doctor! No matter what was going on, he always put patients first. The doctor who actually does a great job and saves peoples lives, got hosed for competing against the government. God willing, he will return to help people with the snake and staff . Good luck Doc!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Although Dr. Del was my Primary Care Physician, his availability and my work schedule conflicted in the beginning so I would see one of the other Doctors. Eventually, when I met him I was very pleased with his thoroughness. I liked his professionalism and the pride with which he operated his practice. In view of what has transpired recently, I feel in God's eyes everyone deserves a second chance. I am concerned that I have not been able to see my Physician over the past few months and hopes he will be allowed to continue to practice. What he did might not have been right but he is an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I had not been for a physical or had a primary doctor for years and very unsure about who to go to but am so glad I picked Dr. Delpiano! The wait time to see him as a new patient was almost 2 months but they squeezed me in due to a cancellation on the day of my call. Knowing that, I expected a busy office. It did take about 40min from the time of my appointment until I saw the doc but from then on it was all a great experience! He carefully went over all of his initial questions and listened to my responses followed by giving me time to speak. Since I hadn't seen a doc in a while, I had several nagging issues and he listened to every detail and spent time evalutating and advising on every item one after the other. Not at any point did I feel rushed which was my biggest fear. And since he has more than enough patients, they didn't ask me to come back for another visit in 2 weeks like other offices just so they can bill for you again. The nurse who drew my blood was the best :)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

would not waste my time. would not discuss my fathers case with me,although he charged his ins.co 125.00 a day for visits to the hospital,

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Excellent,confident MD....Thorough!Compassionate!Will always seek out specialist for specific possible problems...Always ahead of the problem!Visits to MD every 3 months

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

I have been going to this Doctor since he started working with his Uncle, Dr. Rotella. He is the best, superb. He takes his time, listens, diagnoses, solves, refers, perscribes and oh always has a smile. I noticed that one of the comments was he refers to specialist, so I would like to say yes of course, that is what Internal Medicine Doctor means, that they do not second quess the specialist, nor should they. This Doctor is at the top of his game, and highly respected. His staff are professional, informed, organized, and friendly, so what more could you ask for.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Del Piano. He is genuinely concerned with my well being. I have been going to him for almost two years and would not consider anyone else,

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

Just a great doctor, friendly and personable. Always available and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Very busy office. sometimes you get the dr's assistant if you've just got a cold, but Dr. Del will come in if it's important. He keeps an eye on everything. One nice thing is if you're sick they'll just fit you in that day. Everyone is nice and professional in the office. He's very busy but always takes time. instead of rushing out the door he just talks faster ;^) Good bedside manner. Willing to discuss options or specialists, but he's just a generalist and isn't really knowledgeable on alternative medical choices or special needs. He will refer you to a specialist if it's outside of his realm of knowledge. In general, he's a great GP.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Anthony G. Delpiano's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal