Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Davis

Dr Davis is an excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for years and I trust him completely. I'd recommend him to anyone...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Great Doc...Always get me in if needed. Follows up personally after tests, like an old time family doc.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Has been my dr for years until my insurance changed and was not part of the plan. When I managed to get a policy that included him he took me back. Tweny years ago he and his partner were the only ones who correctly diagnosed my pain as kidney stones.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Have been seeing Dr. Davis for 10 years. Wonderful, caring, knowledgable. Can't say enough about him. Once my mother in law was ill without her own doctor and he even checked on her while on his rounds at the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

bad diagnostics... went back three times three diagnoses.... go elsewhere. sick as a dog until he got it right third time.....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Davis is punctual and helpful. He also seems to have a very good memory, as he always remembered me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Glenn A. Davis's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1988)