Ratings for Dr. Hillel Tobias

I have complete faith in Dr. Tobias, and he is so happy when my tests are good that he inspires me to take better care of myself. His PA is also excellent. But expect to wait to see him--he is in demand and gives you the time you need.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One of the world's leading hepatologists (liver specialists). I don't know why this site lists him as gerontologist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Professor Tobias is realy the most passionate doctor I have ever dealt with . He takes care of me and always take the extra mile in helping his patients with his extensive medical knowledge or whatever means available for him to help and support.God bless you Dr. Tobias.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I entered as Tobias was screaming at his staff. His bedside manner is that of a grumpy old man. His office doesn't run on time so expect to wait.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Tobias walks on water! What more is there to say...? I am thankful to have him in my life as I've been his patient since 1980...No complaints here. The man knows everything about my disease and I truly believe he cares about me... May Dr, Tobias live a long, happy and fruitful life. He is the best doctor in the world!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Tobias. Thank you for saving my life!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

I had read such great reviews about Dr. Tobias but was deeply disappointed in his patient approach. He seems tired and disinterested, like he is going through the motions. I left feeling utterly lost and he failed to provide hypotheses or insights for my condition. A veritable waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Tobias is a wonderful doctor. He helped me to overcome my Ulcerative Colitis. He is very knowledgeable, thorough caring and respectful.Always follows through each time I have a flare up.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

The best...understanding, helpful, pleasant, knowlegible. Got me a new liver. Got rid of my Hep c. Going to him for twelve years. Great man. Appt. wait is 1 hr.+

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

What a wonderful man Dr. Tobias is! He is clearly the best in the business at what he does.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Hillel Tobias's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)