Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Finkler

A wonderful, caring, terrific asset to the medical profession. My wife will always demand his opinion before taking any other doctor's advice even when it's not within Dr. Finkler's specialty.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

He is the most helpful and informative doctor I have ever been too. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects from surgery to treatment. He is very professional and has excellent bed side manner. I always felt comfortable that what he told me was the complete truth. He always answered any questions and addressed any concerns my husband and I had. I would recommend him to anyone. His efforts saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

He is very knowledgeable, intelligent, professional, compassionate, his reputation as a great doctor is amazing and his staff very professional and efficient. I recommend him 100%. He has been my doctor for 10 years and have never had any complaints of any kind about him or his staff. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Finkler and his staff have always been helpful,compassionate, and always made me feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, I am no longer his patient because now I reside in Canada. I truly miss being in his care. I know I received the best treatment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Finkler was absolutely wonderful when it came to the care of my mother. His staff took great care of her and always made her feel welcome. We would recommend Dr. Finkler to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

This apathy of this doctor's staff almost killed me. I got an infection after surgery (which happens) but his staff blew me off despite several visits. It was not until I was septic and another doctor interefered that I had emergency surgery. Healing took almost a year. It was sheer hell. Do not go to this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2006

I am seeeing him for long term follow-up a few years after my cancer. He is frequently in a hurry but will listen and explain when pressed. Dictates notes at end of visit instead of talking to me. Frequently office calls to re-schedule appointments made months in advance, putting visit off another couple of months because appointment times are not available till then.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Neil J. Finkler's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)