Ratings for Dr. Albert P. Jones

I have been going to this office for over 20 years and never been dissatisfied. Now my daughter has also started to go here also. Ive always been very happy with the entire office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 28 years now and it is going to break my heart the day he retires. Dr. Jones delivered both my babies when he should not have. He was only at the hospital doing rounds and saw I was in labor and HE came in and delivered my daughter. My second child, he came over and broke my water on his lunch hour, she was delivered an hour later and he went back to an office full of women and finished off his day. Dr. Jones has always given me the best care possible, he is very knowledgeable and he is up on all the newest technologies. I am forever greatful to you Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I love this doctor! They are always willing to squeeze you in, provided they have an opening. Very busy office! His WNP, Mary, is great! I usually see her as my availability is not usually when Dr. Jones' is, but both these health care professionals do a great job! I missed this office and it's staff when I moved away for a year and a half!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I have known Dr Jones for 25 years, and have also known him not only as a patient, but know if as a professional working on the floor and the same hospital. Dr Jones is probably the best doctor overall in Rochester. I know I will never meet anyone better. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor who will ever meet. While in the hospital I can't remember a single time in made a mistake on his orders. While other doctors, were careless, he never was. He took care of me, after I had been ****ed by another OB-Gyn, I regard him highly not only as a doctor, but the best person I have ever met. I would recommend anyone and have, to go to Dr. Jones for their care. Thats if you want the best, because he is the best. How so little informed was the women who commented above. He is probably the most knowledgeable doctor when can ever encounter.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr. Jones has been my OB for many years. He is extremely thorough, compassionate and professional. Unlike the first poster, he encourage me to deliver VBAC, which I did successfully three times! I did like his smaller, single practice better than his new location, but I'll never leave until he retires. I've referred many people there and am always amazed at the women who light up when I tell them he's my OB. Everyone I know who goes to him loves him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Jones is not current on VBAC research and practice, he informed me that I "had" to have a c/s with my next child as my first was "Too big". I subsequently birthed a child with a larger head than the first one he was so worried about. Dr. Jones is in my opinion woefully ignorant of normal birth and was very quick to recommend major abdominal surgery instead of supporting my body with a natural birth. (There was no emergent reason for the surgery)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Albert P. Jones's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)