Ratings for Dr. Louis H. Eichel

Dr. Eichel has been handling my special needs sons urological problems for a few years. We have nothing but praise for the doctor and his staff. Compassionate and extremely skilled and knowleegeable man.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Eichel is absolutely great, I had an odd condition at the time that he assured me nothing was wrong and referred to me a physical therapist which has helped a lot. He is very professional and nice, he is very knowledgeable about his specialty and he even returned phone calls to me personally more than once to assure me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Eichel didn't want to take on my case at first because I was being treated by another urologist but when he heard and saw my case he agreed to take over. Dr. Eichel has been my seventh urologist and I've finally found the right person who is willing to address my problem and help me. My case is challenging and he continues to research to find the correct solution to help me. He goes out of his way to work around my schedule; I'm confident in his abilities as a doctor and I'm more than willing to recommend him to anyone who is suffering from chronic kidney/stone issues.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I couldn't have made a better choice. He is a superb surgeon, ery knowledgeable, confident nd very compassionate. He takes the time to treat his patients as real human beings.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

I've had 2 procedures with Dr. Eichel and found him to be very focused and knowledgeable about my condition. He explained in detail what was involved during the procedures, explained the CT scans and X-rays and answered whatever questions I had clearly and understandably. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I interviewed with Dr. Eichel about a problem needing surgery and although mechanical at first in his presentation, he was open to questions and provided me with his opinion and options although possibly outside of his expertise. I was reassuring that the choice of surgical options and doctors should be based on me and my needs.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Louis H. Eichel's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal