Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Schneider

IT IS A RARE CHANCE TO FIND A DOCTER AS DEDICATED & THOROUGH AS DR SCHNEIDER

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Schneider is the best! I have been his patient for many years and he has always treated me very well, good sense of humor, always makes me feel good about myself, and is always RIGHT!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

I've been a patient of his for over 20+ yrs. Even though I'm under the age of 40 I've had a number of serious medical issues and yet he has always been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Whoever mentioned that he is arrogance couldn't be more wrong. He's one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. After a certain amount of time he does get somewhat rushed but considering the restraints the medical profession it's understandable. My only complaint would be dealing with the reception area folks. Sometimes it's impossible to get through to make an appointment and when you finally do, they can be rude. I'm not sure if its because they are over worked or just that time of the month by most times I would rather not deal with them.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Sometimes I get the impression that this person works for the insurance companies and not for me. NOT good!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I went to see Dr. Schneider because my husband and FIL loved him. Now I understand why. He treats me like a human being and not just another chart. When I ask a question, he answers it completely in an understandable way. He pays attention to the concerns I express and doesn't treat me like a hypochondriac just because I know the medical terminology.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Schneider has been my doctor for 10+ years and I'd never consider switching. He's very friendly and knowledgeable. Most of all, he listens to the patient and never makes you feel as if you're wasting his time. His office is great about calling in prescription refills as well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

He has been my Doctor for many years. I wouldn't trade him in. He has helped me over come many illnesses. Always patient, never makes me feel like my illnesses are all in my head.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

extremely knowledgable and quite busy. has always spent time and answered any question asked when requested, but heath care system creates time pressure.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

ALways in a rush. Doesn't listen to me. Arrogant!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Michael S. Schneider's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1977)