Ratings for Dr. Douglas M. Farrago

I have special needs, having severe polio and asthma as an infant. My Hypothalamus is particularly damaged, but is not visible like the paralysis elsewhere. D. Farrago listened to us and considered my special needs. I am MOST grateful to find a physician who listens and is willing to work with me as my condition worsens.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Most accessible MD I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Knowledgeable, professional, caring & friendly (this applies to Dr F & his staff).

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Wonderful doctor and staff. o waiting, accessible by text, email, or phone call.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I love that appointment times are honored when seeing Dr Farrago. I'm taken to a room as soon as I arrive, and Dr F follows within a minute or two.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. F really cares about his patients. I've never met a doctor that spent so much time with his patients. Amazing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Ferrago truly cares about his patients. I never have to wait when I arrive for my appointments and he is very professional. I appreciate being able to email or text him if I have an immediate need, especially with my children. His office is one of a kind and I feel so very blessed that we are his patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Farrago is very personal and is educational in explanations of illness or problems. He is accessible through several means of media. I appreciate the savings Dr. Farrago provides through the office lab work he provides as a means to keep the costs down for his patients. He offers seminars to the public that are helpful and informational.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I love going to Dr. Farrago! He is even available to his patient's via cell phone. Awesome doctor, helpful, and runs his practice the way every doctor should!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Farrago is very competent, patient-centered, and always ready to discuss what is being done and what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Great service Outstanding knowledge. Willing to think outside the box. Available easily. Great staff, got me off cholesterol meds and soon I'll be off of blood pressure meds. Could'nt say more!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Douglas M. Farrago's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Farrago received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Virginia in 1987, his Masters of Education degree in the area of Exercise Science from the University of Houston in 1990, and his Medical Degree from the University of Texas at Houston in 1994. His residency training occurred way up north at the Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor, Maine. In his final year, he was elected Chief Resident by his peers. For fifteen years Dr Farrago practiced family medicine in Auburn, Maine with over 75,000 patient visits during that time. He has now brought that experience to Forest, Va. He has worked at MedExpress and Central Virginia Family Practice (New London) the past two years doing both urgent care and family medicine.

• Italian

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)