Ratings for Dr. Allan Z. Schwartzberg

Dr. Schwartzberg is a very good psychiatrist. He doesn't just write prescriptions but takes the time to actually listen and see how you are doing. He encourages participation in meds management groups, which are very helpful with understanding of illness, how medication helps, what other people have as side effects (not just theoretical effects) and provides a forum for helpful suggestions, supportive encouragement and coping techniques. He believes that it is good medicine for a doctor to tell a patient that meds can and do help, when appropriate--not all psychiatrists do that.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Allan was great. I saw him for 2 and one half years. I have not been back to see him in about 2 years. He was very insiteful and understood my problems. I am blessed to have met him. If I was struggling at any time he would find time for me. He talked indepth withme about all or any questions or concerns i had. We built a good relationship with one another. I would and have recomended people to him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

He is a very good doctor who takes care of is patients very well, is up on the latest medications and best practices in the profession. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Allan Z. Schwartzberg's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1955)

UnitedHealthcare