Ratings for Dr. Arthur F. Lee

Dr. Lee is great and the nurses that bring you into the rooms are great and nice. But everytime I have to talk to the main nurse on the phone she is rude and it takes everything in me to keep going to Dr. Lee. It's really too bad that there is a bad apple in that office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Lee was my doctor for many years. He is very personable, attentive, and helpful. I would strongly recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

DR.LEE,IS THE BEST.YOU DO NOT GET DOCTORS LIKE THIS ONE.HE LISTENS,GIVES YOU THE 1 ON 1.IF YOU CAN,CHANGE YOUR DOCTOR TO HIM.IT WILL BE THE BEST THING YOU DID IN YOUR LIFE.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Lee has been my physician for many years. He's always been very helpful and friendly, always listens and takes my concerns seriously. The other physicians in the practice are just as nice and helpful, the PAs are good, not great. Getting a phone call returned is closer to poor, but when you get a person, it’s always helpful. I would recommend Dr. Lee highly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Lee has been our doctor for many years and has always been friendly and helpfull, has always listened, has a staff and associate doctors that are also very helpfull. He always has time to explain the problem, treatments and followup care. I always feel that he cares and takes all my questions seriously.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Arthur F. Lee's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)