Ratings for Dr. Sheldon E. Jordan

Dr. Jordon is an amazing Dr. I was lucky to find him. He has helped me more in the first year more than some doctors have done in ten years or more. Dr Jordon spends time with you answers all questions and makes you feel very comfortable. He is the best there is in his field.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr Jordon has a caring demeaner and appears to be very knowledgable. I just had Botox injections for TOS and so far 80% of my pain is gone. I was very cauious about injecting Botox and may not do it again, but it's a miracle my pain is gone for now. I have so much more energy.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr Jordan is very knowledgeable and works closely with you. He's open to other forms of medicine and alternative meds too. He has the ability to perform mildy invasive procedures, but will help you find the best ways to treat pain (PT,chiro,psychotherapy, meds, alternative,injections,etc). The practice is a little expensive, but he's one of the best & is also creative & intuitive. I would recommend him to everyone. On occasion he can seem intense (maybe from stress-but I'm also sensitive to strong energies), but he is a very caring person & I'm glad he's my doc.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Jordan--completely OVERBOTOXED me. I asked him to be conservative--instead he botoxxed too much of my shoulder and neck. I was a MESS from his injections. He didn't listen to me. He was arrogant and overzealous, and reckless. He needs to have his Medical License Revoked as does Dr. Samuel Ahn, Dr. G. James Avery, and more of these TOS "doctors". They will harm patients unnecessarily for fame and money, and I can prove it. see www.tossurgerynightmare.com I have more info from former patients on ALL of them.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I came to see Dr. Jordan for back pain and he was Extremely knowledgeable, professional and generous with his time! He is truly an exceptional doctor who has his patient's best interest in mind. He made me feel extremely comfortable to disclose sensitive legal information and was very thoughtful and generous with his help. I was truly impressed with this doctor and will recommend him to people I care about!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Be very careful of Dr. Jordan. He seems young, intense, but he was very careless with me and damaged me badly. He didn't listen to my concerns about BOTOX in the muscles. I warned him not too--but he didn't listen. He discounted me. And then hurt me very badly. Please my website at www.tossurgerynightmare.com and look for UCLA and Dr. Jordan page. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Super smart, depth of knowledge impressive and expansive, generous with time, progressive thinker, thorough/ thoughtful/ creative/ comprehensive,open to various interventions for pain mgmt. Really lucky to have him on my team!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Extremely expensive.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Sheldon E. Jordan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1977)

Amerihealth