Ratings for Dr. Lesley J. Anderson

I second everything said in the earlier comments. I've been operated on three times by Dr. Anderson, and she is my top choice for orthopedic surgery, care, and concern for her patients. Now, if I can just find a primary care doctor of comparable quality . . . :-)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Anderson is one of the top 3-4 orthopedists in the San Francisco Bay Area, at or near the top of everyone's list. With a reputation like hers you might think she would be a prima donna, but instead she and her professional staff helped me save 70% on the cost of my procedures. She is known for not just high quality work, but also for pain reduction techniques that reduce the need for vicodin, etc., after surgery (all I needed was a day of ibuprofen). She tries to keep people out of surgery, using physical therapy as the first resort, but once you need surgery she is direct and clear with her explanations. I can't imagine a better surgeon, and recommend Dr. Anderson without hesitation for shoulders and knees.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Lesley J. Anderson's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)