Ratings for Dr. Birch A. Porter

This doctor barely looked at my face, let alone the rest of me that she was suppose to examine. I felt I totally wasted my money.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Not impressed, she spent more time complaining about her day than listening to me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

If your just going to her for check ups and the occasional cough, you shouldn't have any complaints about her. But, if your like me and have a chronic medical condition find another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I found this doctor will go the extra mile for you to help you, as her patient. I believe she will do what she believes is best for her patients. I found the service and punctuality excellent. This doctor is approachable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

This doctor, in my opinion, seems to think she is a prima dona. She once confided in me that her patients are not very smart with their money, living on social security, and that I should save my inheritance. When I had issues of her availability, and I confronted her about that, she banned me from her entire practice. I don't reccommend her under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Birch A. Porter's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Newberg, OR