Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Williams

Called ahead to this office to see if doc had experience with Hashimoto's disease. Was told yes, "alot". Got a appt quickly so I was VERY impressed & hopeful. Doc was about 15 minutes late, not a big deal. Showed him all my blood tests results and explained in detail my continued symptons extreme fatigue, brain fog, all over body aches, weight gain, irrability, as well as dry skin & hair loss. I had been on hormone replacement T4 for 7 months at this point and acknowedged some improvement but not enough. He said he would suggest I stop the therapy...and wouldn't prescribe it for me unless my TSH was over 10. WHAT?! Apparently he didn't even know how to read the other blood tests! He suggested I 'consdier' that I might have sleep apnea or depression. He was a nice man and stayed after 5pm to talk since he was late...but HOW can he have NO clue how to treat something that he specializes in? Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

friendly but too cost effective and unwilling to check other parts of the endecrine.system,

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Williams's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA