Dr. Gallen has helped me make major progress toward reversing my osteoporosis when no one else could. I would be in a wheel chair by now without his knowledge of current medicine. It is also very convient to go to one doctor for both the bones and the thyroid. Please consider Dr. Gallen as your specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Gallen is one of the few doctors I've seen who really explained to me what was happening and told me what my options are. He treated me as an intelligent person and empowered me to make my own decisions about my problem. He was compassionate and understanding during a very difficult time for me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. John T. Gallen's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=17803'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=17803'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 8, 2014