Ratings for Dr. Roxana A. Rhodes

D Rhodes seems to be out of date on the new medical research. Always in a rush and makes diagnosis off of the cuff. The office staff and nurse are very rude and unprofessional. Wait times are beyond that of any other doctor I have gone to.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Terrible doctor , and that's us sing the term loosely. I'm a veterinarian, and if I took as little interest in my patients as she has with my wife, I'd have NO business. Doesn't have a clue with her healtnj history, and has basically let my wife tell her what needs to be done. How she keeps her license is beyond me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

The staff is consistently rude on the phone and openly frustrated and rude to one another in the office in an unprofessional way. Dr. Rhodes always seems in a rush and has frequently cut off my questions. I don't know if she has too many patients or what but I have never felt listened to. She has failed to call me back to give test result after several calls from me. And failed to follow through on a needed referral while I was at home in pain waiting on her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

SHE IS AWFUL!! I was fainting and getting dizzy at work I went in she said I have a inner ear virus:( WRONG I demanded blood sugar tests. She called me months later w results, in the meantime I was having seizures, because of severe HYPOGLYCEMIA. She put my mother on antibiotics for 2 MONTHS for blood in urine without doing any tests. She thought she had cancer and when she told me what was going on I asked her if she had done any tests for kidney stones. NO, NO TESTS just antibiotics which were obviously not doing anything. my mother had kidney stones. HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Very nice doctor. The only complaint I have is the amount of time you spend waiting. Expect atleast an hour in the waiting room, and another 30 min. in the exam room.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

I was very very sick one time and scared about what was going on with me. Dr. Rhodes had a very busy day (so I was told on the phone) but the nurses told me to come in and they would squeeze me in. I would have been better off going to the ER ... Dr. Rhodes was not that busy... and she had time to see FIVE drug reps before 'fitting' me in. And, then she had no idea what was wrong with me. I ended up going to another doc and found out I had severe brochitis and had to be hospitalized. She is terrible and I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Rhodes is a very nice woman who listens well and will take all the time necessary with her patients. That's all too rare. I've changed insurance and, unfortunately, her office doesn't accept HMOs so I can't see her anymore. She'd still be my primary doctor if it were possible. Dr. Rhodes didn't diagnose me correctly, but stomach problems like I was having are apparently difficult to figure out. I'm not a doctor and, therefore, cannot say with any accuracy whether or not she's knowledgeable, but I get the feeling she is.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Roxana A. Rhodes's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

GHI