Ratings for Dr. Roger S. Barclay

Extremely rude and the worst bed side manner ive ever seen. my mother has been vomiting and in intense pain for weeks. dr barclay not only told her that there was nothing wrong with her, but he made her feel so inferior that she was visibly upset. Shame on you dr barclay, the patients that go to these facilities are the ones that assure you a pay check. I would love to see your press ganey scores and i cannot wait to get the survey in the mail.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I had just seen this Doctor at Mon General Hospital.He makes you feel there is nothing wrong with you and his comments makes you feel where you just want to give up on life.Yes I feel that away right now.All because your test don't show the pain.He makes you feels like your crazy in the head.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

he runs on time!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

he is an excellent compassionate doctor

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

This doctor did not look at me while talking with me, and made bizaare comments when I tried to discuss my history of depression with him. I was very uncomfortable with him, and soon found a much more compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Roger S. Barclay's Credentials

• Maryland Medical College (Grad. 1976)

Harvard-Pilgrim