Ratings for Dr. Farzaneh Hassani

Kind, gentle and patient. Really listens to you. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Tried to call to make an appointment. The receptionist (?) Danielle was pretty short, and rude. Not friendly, not helpful. Can't rate the other areas, as I was unable to make an appointment, despite being told the NP was taking new clients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Hassani is a caring physician who has time to listen to your problems. I do not feel rushed and I feel that each visit is helpful and directions are clear. Her staff is also professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Hassani. She listens and responds to patient needs like no other doctor I visited. I never feel rushed with her. Also, her office staff are responsive as well. They actually call the next day to check on their patients if necessary.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I'm glad I found her. I have been looking for help for a illness I have and noone would listen. She listens very well and she will be the only doctor I will see now. Excellent Doctor and very personable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Hassani is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to really listen. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

incredible experience with this doctor. not only is she super friendly and knowledgable, but she takes her time to listen to patients and makes sure they leave her office reasured and comfortable with the visit...I would deffinetly recomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

This doctor is warm and compassionate, and takes time to listen to me. I feel she is very respectful and am very grateful to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Farzaneh Hassani's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV