Ratings for Dr. Gilbert T. Brovar

Very thorough and caring. I am fortunate to have him ta king care of me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I am luck to have him as my doctor. He pays attention to details that others seem to miss

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Really listens and cares. Knows his craft well.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Brovar has a terrible bed side manner; he very rude and condescending. He's not just that way with his patients either. When I am in his office I can hear him yelling at his staff and being very mean to them. If I had a choice I would see another doctor. But the only other doctor in Taunton is too busy to see me.

Submitted August 11, 2011

He was very unprofessional and impatient. He was performing a biopsy and made me feel like I was an inconvenience and argued with the ultrasound tech the whole time. He did not even ask me if I was ready to have a 6" needle jammed in my thoat!! No matter the results of the biopsy I will never see this man again.

Submitted May 27, 2010

Really sets the bar high for endocrinologists. He takes time to listen to all your symptoms, genuinely cares about his patients, and is friendly with a good sense of humor. I really wish he hadn't left Harbor Medical.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

I worked with him for 15 years on my T1 diabetes - now he's back in the area and I can not be happier.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

UNBELIEVABLY GREAT DOCTOR!! Like someone else said, he fixed a problem I sent to several other doctors for. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Very helpful & spends as much time as I need. Does not hurry. He is very kind & interested. His staff, however, is mostly the most unpleasant of all of my doctors' staffs.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Fantastic Doctor and great guy. . . i couldnt have coped with my t1 diabetes without him

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. Gilbert T. Brovar's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1983)