Ratings for Dr. David N. Sayah

I had a great experience with Dr. Sayah, and his office. I am now 6 weeks post op breast reduction, lift, and fat transfer. I am very happy with my results. Dr. Sayah is very caring, answers all of your questions . He is very committed to his profession . I trust him and would go back to him if I need any other procedures done. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his office. They go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Sayah was recommended to me for a breast revision. After going through this procedure years before and not having the results I was hoping for, I was more anxious, reluctant, inquisitive, and adamant about what I wanted. I consulted at least half a dozen surgeons, and I chose Dr. Sayah. He and his staff really gave me a feeling that they all cared about me and my concerns. He remains concerned and willing to address questions for months after the surgery, showing his commitment to his craft.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Sayah is truly an amazing doctor - his staff and office is equally amazing. As someone who is extremely nervous of surgery I was skeptical about getting anything done, i thought to just keep my look natural and not to bother with surgery. I was nervous about the whole thing BUT once I spoke to Dr. Sayah I felt at ease + the outcome was amazing!!! I wanted a natural look and he gave me exactly what i imagined but better. He is caring, sincere and a perfectionist. Professional staff and environment. He is accommodating and always followed up afterwards to make sure I was in the best state possible. He is truly a star and his work is beyond words. If you are looking for a MD search no further!! Thank you Dr. Sayah + Jessie + everyone else!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

A wonderful experience! I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr Sayah, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He's extremely knowledgeable and very kind, and really takes his time with each patient to make sure everything is right. His entire staff is so warm and friendly; they make you feel right at home from the moment you walk through the door. A five star experience, every time!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Sayah is amazing! He is professional, kind and skilled. He listened to my needs and I am very satisfied with my results. His staff is incredible as well. I feel right at home, they are truly the sweetest people ever. I will be a life long patient - 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I had lipo done with Dr Sayah. the process from beginning to end has been extremely easy. Dr sayah is always very professional and truly takes his time to answer questions. I'm still very swollen but excited to see final results. My only complain is I wish the staff would do a better job breaking down the healing process so ones expectations can be realistic once your out of surgery.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Great doctor! Very informative and talented. Also he's so kind.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

A+ Experience. I could not be more thrilled with not only the process but also, most importantly, the results! I went to Dr. Sayah for breast augmentation and I had an amazing experience from the first phone call through the procedure and now, several years post surgery. He and his entire staff are knowledgeable, attentive, professional and very pleasant to work with. I also appreciated the fact that he did not try and *sell* me additional procedures.I loved that he was very adamant about procedures that I absolutely did NOT need! His rates were very reasonable especially considering the fact that he is located in Beverly Hills. The office and surgery center are in pristine condition and equipped with state of the art equipment. My new *additions* are stunning and I’m not sure who is more excited about them – me or my husband. I loved the fact that Dr. Sayah and the staff were very responsive to any question or concern I had along the way. Also, the recovery process was made very easy due to detailed instruction. Dr. Sayah had me walking, jogging and finally performing almost all physical activities in a very short time period. I’ve since had him do a bit of facial filler as well and I am also happy with the results. Dr. Sayah is very skilled and has that rare artistic eye/ talent that he applies beautifully to his patients. I know this review must sound too good to be true, and all I can say is yes, it was basically a perfect experience. Thank you so much Dr. Sayah and staff. I will continue to visit him for all my future cosmetic procedures. I am 100% confident in his abilities!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I am confident that any procedure will be administered with care and precision. I've had several small in-office procedures over the past few years. Dr. Sayah is uber professional and his staff puts you at ease. Appointments are punctual and reception has great follow-up. If you are on the brink of committing to a procedure, trust him to give you the best advice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sayah! He is by far the best in the business and his staff is right there with him! They always make me feel like family, and his work is flawless! The staff is on top of it. They call to check in and make sure everything is going alright post procedure, and to that point, my recovery was a quick and easy! Dr. Sayah makes you feel so comfortable and calm from start to finish. Go to him!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016