Ratings for Dr. Danielle B. Clair

Horrible experience, she was always late and rushed. Thankfully Dr. Ahmed delivered my baby. I'm pregnant again and refuse to use this practice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Clair. When I started seeing her my husband and I were starting to have fertility issues. I found her kind, but direct bedside manner to be very calming. She also delivered both of my boys by c-section and I found her to be wonderful to me in the delivery room. My second child had some complications and she did get intense with the staff, but still treated me with kindness. I find her tardiness to be because she really takes the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Clair was very pushy with respect to invasive procedures, and when I declined, she became verbally abusive. She threatened that my baby would die if I didn't do what she wanted me to (lie on my back/accept an IV catheter....) even though my labor was going quickly (4hrs total) and well. She did not inform me of the possible side effects of IV penicillin (1 in 10 have an allergic reaction, 1 in 10,000 die) and according to the CDC she lied about how long it takes to be effective. I would not wish her on anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Love Her!!! I was very unhappy with my current Doc and she went out of her way while on call to get me taken care of even though she was at a school function with her child!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

she is very caring and a very good md. she even goes so far as to make sure everything is all right on the home front (abuse). her "punctuality" issue is due to her spending more time with each patient. i have never had an "in and out" appt with her. i like her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Danielle B. Clair's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Geneva, NY