Ratings for Dr. Baker B. Fore

I've been going to Dr. Fore for nearly 15 yrs., Dr. Fore understands a person pain which many other Doctors don't. I've had multiple back surgeries and dealt with chronic back pain, permanent nerve damage, arteritis in hands, hip, knees and left ankle from 2 surgeries. From day one he has worked first to relieve my pain then together to find the right combo of meds so I could have the best normal active life as possible. He has worked tirelessly for all his patient. I have eliminated many pain pills I used to take to just the right combo. Dr. Fore is responsible for that! He wants his patients to be pain free first, he knows how it is to live day to day in pain. I lived those experiences going to Dr. to Dr. telling me if I lost weight my back wouldn't hurt, just wanting to give me multiple pain pill scripts months after months when all I wanted was my back fixed, wanting to know what was wrong with my back. Living for yrs in sever pain. Majority Doctors don't know what real pain is!! Never experienced living in sever pain for months much less years!! What you get in Dr. Fore is a Dr. that has lived with real sever pain so he understands so he can tell those who are faking and those that are really in pain!! I've had mix ups with staffers but I also understand they have a job to do, I understand they make mistakes the same as I do. I'm not perfect, the staff is not perfect, Dr. Fore is not perfect. Matter of fact no one is perfect. I've had to wait hours at times in the waiting room. I look at it this way if I found a really good Doctor I can careless how long I wait they are worth it!! Most people that complain about long waits sure don't hurry when they are in the room with the Doctor when he/she is listening to their concerns, problems and not running them through like cattle!! Bet they are not thinking about those people out in the waiting room waiting for them to finish up, bet they are hurrying. LOL Hey if it's a Doctor that cares more about trying to see as many people in a day as possible for money and patients like short wait times then those are the Doctors they should go to. I treat everyone how I wish to be treated and that's exactly how Dr. Fore and his staff treat everyone so if anyone comes in mistreating them they have no problem defending them selves. That's exactly what I've witnessed over the nearly 15 yrs. I've never seen them mistreat anyone but they will not back down once being mistreated! They have been a God sent to me. I will go to him office until I'm either unable or he retires!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I would give Dr.Fore staff a 0 if that was an option. 3 of Dr.Baker Fore' staff are very rude and hateful. I drove an hour and a half to see Dr.Fore and his staff said I didn't have an appointment when my appointment card said I did and they wouldnt let me see the Dr.. I made another appointment (like an idiot) and get there to wait 2 hours to see the Dr. and to have the Dr. chew me out for for being out of control with his staff over the mix up. He said he is too darn busy for me to just come over any time and think I'm going to see him. I kindly let him know that I was there on my appointment day that his incompetent staff filled out and they were rude to me . He went up front with me to make another appointment and to make sure they filled everything out right . He staff accused me of stealing an appointment card and making it out myself. He defended them and not me. This is the place to go if you want to be treated like a common criminal.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

The only reason he gets one star is because I am unable to give a zero. He is an incompetent, smug jerk. He knows little to nothing about how to treat patients and cares nothing for them on a personal level. He should have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been going there six months and no he is not overly friendly but he is honest even when ithurts i am over weight and loosing weight will help my pain but heis always helpful

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had been seeing Dr. For a long while for pain management. He prescribed 4 different meds for simple arthritis and I was trying to choke down more than 15 pills a day! They made me so constipated, I couldn't even pass gas! Or sleep, either!! When I complained, he told me I was a drug addict, then called my primary care doc and told him I needed a psychiatrist. No kidding. Not a good doctor!! So, my PCP sent me to a doc in OKC. Doing much better with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was really hoping for a good ecperience, since Dr Fore has a background in pain management, but was really disappointed. Took more than a month to get in, and then, I felt so uncomfortable trying to talk to him! He kept trying to put words in my mouth, and he was WAY off base. I don't know how he is still in the medical field, really.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

THIS WAS THE WORST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. MADE ME FEEL LIKE EVERYONE WAS GANGING UP ON ME AND THAT WAS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. HE WAS VERY RUDE!!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE NOT EVEN MY DOG TO HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Fore for over a year now and he is very pleasant a really makes me feel comfortable when I have a visit. He is the type that really digs into the root of all thats going on in your life although I went to see him in the beginning for pain due to osteomylitus infection when other dr.s just didnt care or scared to take on pain problems. He did so much for me that I now use him as my primary doctor. He really has shown me that he does care about my health both phyisicly and mentally. I cant hardly believe some of the other comments. I had spells where things go really bad an he is quick to find out just what my needs are and has never teated me as a druggie or the sort just as a patientthat needed help. One thing that comes to mind every time I have a visit is I dont feel like I am being shoved thru like a cow on slaughter day. He has always treated me like a friend.rather than a patient.Thank you R. Fore

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Treated me like I was hiding a criminal background and drug abuse.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Came in for knee injury/pain. He looked at one xray and said I was faking it. Treated me like a drug addict. I later had an MRI that showed grade 3 arthritis in 2 places and a meniscus tear. This is the WORST Dr. I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Baker B. Fore's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1977)

Ameritas