Ratings for Dr. Lee R. Liskey

Dr. Liskey has very good diagnosis & always got good response from his treatments

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr Liskey has been my Dr for about 16 years. I have lived in SF for about 33 years. It took me a while to sift through the ranks and find the Dr who I trust and respect and like. He gives me the time I need, no rushing patients out in 15 minutes. He sees me personally. He listens and cares. He works with me as a partner in my health. He is very knowledgable. I consider my self very lucky to have him for my doctor

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr Liskey is awesome-Great knowledgeable doctor who will spend time with you and ensure that all your questions are answered

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Liskey saved my life. He is smart and very compassionate. He has been my primary care doctor for almost 18 years. I moved to San Diego but fly to San Francisco to maintain him as my doctor. I would never dream of going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

finally a Dr. that will spend time with you, and not watch the clock. The office staff remembers you. They actually return your phone calls. A Nice Knowledgeble practice

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I travel all the way to san francisco from sacramento just to see Dr. Liskey. I've never had a doctor who not only really "knows his stuff" but really listens to me as a patient, always taking the time he needs to deal with whatever problem I'm experiencing.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Fantastic, he really treats people well, knows his stuff and takes the time to listen to the patient

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Liskey always spends a good deal of time with me as a patient. He remembers details from our last conversations and the important people in my life, even though I see him only once or twice a year.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Lee R. Liskey's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp