Ratings for Dr. JASON S. Isenberg

Dr. Isenberg was a PLEASURE to deal with. He really listened to me and took my symptoms seriously. I am 120% satisfied with my surgery and the way he handled everything. As someone who works in a lead surgery center in WI, I HIGHLY recommend him. In my experience, he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I saw him to get a lesions removed. He was skilled, but I didn't like his staff at all. They were dismissive and insisted on doing paperwork for BC/BS PPO. I paid up front. I had a referral letter and that made it tricky. (I would have done it myself, but they wouldn't let me). They did it WRONG and then wouldn't correct it. I called and it took weeks to get a response phone call. Lots of running around on my part and stonewalling on theirs. I'm still fighting with BC/BS. Lots of time spent on this. I might go to this doctor again under different circumstances.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. Isenberg was WONDERFUL, he made me feel completely comfortable, answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. JASON S. Isenberg's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)