Ratings for Dr. Claudia E. Lee

After being seated by office personnel who were quite polite, they continued to tell me how much I would like the doctor and how friendly she was, etc. When I met her she was cold and made me very uncomfortable. She insisted that I get a shingles vaccination and a flu vaccination. I told her I would thnk about and after I had read about side effects for the shingles vaccination I would call the office with my decision. She told me to call the state of VT which I refuse to do as I don't need any assistance from the state of VT. Anyhow before I knew it, two medical techs were in the room with me with two needles (I don't know what was in either one) to inject me. Needless to say, I worked my way out of that office as quickly as possible, drove home and called immediately to let them know that I was not going to be her patient.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Lee is the best doctor I've had as an adult. She spends a lot of time with me, she does not display rushedness, she has solved problems other doctors could not solve, i.e., resistant hypertension. My friend who sees her feels the same.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

I've been with Dr. Lee for several years and am very happy with my treatment. I much prefer using a small office such as hers to that of a clinic with a rotating staff. She's dedicated!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Doctor was rude. Receptionist not knowledgeable about or willing to get necessary prior authorization for a med. Never came across something like this before.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. Claudia E. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Benesys