Ratings for Dr. Nahrain H. AlZubaidi

I scheduled an appointment last April 2016. When I called to confirm a few days before, I was not on the roster. I was pushed back until May, 2016. I waited 4 hours to bee seen; meanwhile other patients were told to give cell phone numbers to the staff so the patients could be summoned when it was their turn. I witnessed the staff being argumentative, the doctor upset with the staff, waiting family members of patients falling ASLEEP in the stuffy hot waiting area. When I was finally called the ? in training doctor was exhausted, when I saw the doctor, she started fussing at ME for some of the meds I had been prescribed! Stupid me, second and last visit, I waited 3 hours for her. The staff did not help at all. They did not follow up on anything and left me hanging with no medications..period. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent doctor! Never rushed me and answered all of my questions! My case is complex... Leukemia compounds everything and her attention to my gland issues was very thorough and complete.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

This practice is a joke. They ran 3.5hrs late for my appointment. The staff had no answers for me, even though I called ahead to check the delay since I had heard she runs late. Their was nothing professional about this place, the girls at the front desk were more concerned with their Snapchat stories than my appointment. Doctor is a joke, if she cares so much for her patients why doesn't she care for their schedules too?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

She is amazing. The wait is hours after your appt time, but I love her. Worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Alzubaidi clearly cares about her patients and doesn't rush them. She's thorough and I've even managed to bring my mom along who now has an appointment with her too. Quality care without being rushed is hard to find. If you're impatient this may not be the place for you but the wait is worth it. I've gotten called the day before an appointment to come an hour late and still waited 2 hours. I just waited 2.5 hours recently without coming late at all, and I've waited an hour before too after they called me to come later. EXPECT A WAIT, especially later in the day. She works late though which really shows she cares! I've had appointments at 8pm before and there were still people after me! That's so rare! She has Saturday hours too. I never call ahead either but that's the smart thing to do. Wait until close to leaving and then call again in case the wait got longer after certain patients that needed more time. When you arrive you can ask how many people are in front of you and you cash estimate about 30 or more minutes each. There are restaurants, shops, and the movie theater all nearby though to kill some time thankfully.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I just saw Dr. AlZubaidi for the first time today. I was expecting the worst in regards to wait time and office staff based on the reviews. And guess what? Nice office, minimal wait time (and I was actually early), great staff, excellent physician. After an odyssey to different doctors without ever being diagnosed correctly, I was pretty disillusioned about seeing another practitioner. What a surprise, when I sat down to talk to Dr. AlZubaidi. Very knowledgeable, the best bedside manners I have seen in a very long time, friendly, respectful, and smart. She also has 2 skills that they apparently don't teach in school anymore: She cares and listens. I left the office with a treatment plan, and the most important thing - a positive outlook on my treatment. While I did not experience any wait time, I would have to say that I would gladly spend 10 hours in the waiting room, as excessive as it sounds, just to see a physician like Dr. AlZubaidi. You instantly know that she loves her chosen field and does not look at you as a walking paycheck. She's a gem, and I have never felt more inclined to recommend a physician. If you want an excellent endocrinologist, look no further.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Al-Zubaidi is a fantastic Endocrinologist. It's true, there is always a wait but the staff will call you ahead of time to tell you when to come in. It's best to book her first appointment or make it for later in the day on a day when you can run errands and other stuff while you wait for them to call. I fortunately live only a few minutes away so I can come in whenever. Dr. Al-Zubaidi is very thorough and she'll sit and listen to everything you have to say. She's very frank and will give you her honest opinion. She'll also work with you and provide you with alternatives if you need them. I'm a difficult case and she's taken the time to understand the whole picture. Not many doctors will do that. They'll just diagnose you with something and then write off everything else. If you can get over not having a solid appointment time, she's well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Great Staff. Friendly and helpful. Office is busy! It's best to make your appt as the first appt. of the day. She takes a good hour. Results received in a timely manner. Prescriptions are sent out electronically, so the pharmacists has the order right away. The only issue that I see would be the wait time if you are not the first patient of the day. Expect to wait for 2 hrs if your appt is later in the day. However, the office is good on keeping you posted on the wait time and will tell you not to come in so you don't have to sit there. There are alot of shops and stores to go to if you need to wait however.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Everyone that wrote about her appointments being late were right. I waited almost 2 hours past my appointment time to see the doctor, however, I read these reviews first and was prepared for that. I called before I left work to get an estimate of when the doctor would be ready. I had thyroid cancer and had my thyroid removed, since then (about 2 yrs ago) it's been a battle of side effects. She was AMAZING. She sat down and did a very thorough check of my past and current medical history and was so knowledgeable. I didn't have one question she didn't have an answer to. She ran a plethora of tests and assured me we'd find out what was going on. If anyone has been through what I went through, waiting two hours is nothing to pay for a good doctor. The one thing I will say, the nurse that took my blood wasn't gentle and left a week long bruise on my arm. Sounds silly but when you have blood drawn often, you come to appreciate someone who can do it with ease, and she did not.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

WOW! So many positive reviews and it can be so easily wrecked with the experience of JUST TRYING to make an appointment! I called this morning at 9:48. No staff answered the phone. I was "received" by an answering machine! By 1:18 pm I STILL had not received a return phone call so I called them again! I was greeted just perfunctorily, forget any pleasantry, by a thickly accented woman (no ID but not the doctor.) The FIRST available appointment was Sept 6th, 3 months from now. She did ask if it was "okay." She did not ask if there were any urgency nor did she suggest a waitlist as well. No! I had to ask to be put on a waitlist. I identified myself and that I had called and left a message. After agreeing to the appointment, I asked why no one answered the phone this morning and why no one had returned my call. She stated that they don't return calls until later and that they were very, very busy. Oh my! How very OFF-PUTTING!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013