Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Miller

It is a sad moment when you go for help and your Dr. has and attitude.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Miller interacts with his PA as if you aren't even in the room. Orders a bunch of expensive bloodwork, then leaves it up to the PA to dx by the numbers. some of the receptionists are beyond nasty.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I don't feel that the doctor is really listening to my concerns,Staff is unfriendly

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Miller and his staff are wonderful. He takes the time to listen and is a fantastic doctor. His assistant Kathleen is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Miller is wonderful. His staff is vile. Rude and not helpful at all.They make you stand and wait while they finish their conversations. and have an attitude whenever I call.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Staff is unfriendly, almost rude. I usually don't have to wait more than a few minutes, however I don't feel that the doctor is really listening to my concerns and just wants to prescribe meds and move on.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Miller and his PA, Sydney Page, are terrific. On one occasion I did have to wait over an hour, however Dr. Miller apologized profusely. His receptionists are not overly friendly but he and Sydney more than make up for that. They are both thorough and knowlegable. Sydney is my favorite to see as I really like her and I feel she relates to me as a woman, being one herself. She correctly diagnosed carpal tunnel as well as arthritis in both hands and her suggestion to wear braces resulted in much less pain. They are not opposed to treating pain with stronger meds if the patient needs them, but they do not overdose patients. If one med doesn't work, they listen and change it or the dose. Dr Miller correctly and easily diagnosed me and saved me from an unnecessary, very painful and even risky procedure. This is why I fired my pain doc and use them instead. This doc also runs tons of clinical trials for fibro, RA and osteoarthritis and was voted one of the top rated rheumies in CT.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Phenomenal. Have seen both him and his Physician Assistant Sydney Page. They take time to listen, are never rushed, the waits are short, are willing to try various treatments, treat me like a whole person. I'm very young, but the doctors respect me and my knowledge of my body and trust me as a patient. They not only prescribe meds but have helped me develop a very full treatment plan (therapy, changing hours, adding different exercise, making dietary changes.) These people are amazing and on top of all the latest treatments for the conditions they deal with and take long-term follow-up care very seriously. People who are chronically ill know how difficult it can be to treat serious pain disorders, which are often not well understood in the wider medical community. I get better cared for an monitored here than at my GP.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Kenneth A. Miller's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT