Ratings for Dr. Nandagopal Vrindavanam

Dr. V has been a wonderful doctor to my husband .... He is caring , takes time with you in the office visits and makes you feel important and not just a patient .... I would recommend him to anyone , he is not just a doctor he is a friend and that is important during a hard battle with cancer , thank you Dr. V we appreciate you

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. V is an incredible physician who got my father in remission when he presented at his office in Stage 4 Lymphoma. He is a caring, attentive and extremely knowledgable physician and saved my father's life.Dr. V is proactive and the best in his field. however, the wait times in his office are incredibly long. I think this is sad considering cancer patients feel bad enough already and certainly don't feel like sitting in waiting rooms for hours at a time! I guess you take the good with the bad.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

WE DO NOT THINK WE COULD HAVE GONE THROUGH THE CANCER REALITY WITHOUT HIM TO LEAD US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. PRAISE GOD FOR DR V.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Doctor "V" has been a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person to both my wife and I. He has done all that he could to help us emotionally, financially and most importantly medically. I would recommend him to anyone in the surrounding area. Just for peace of mind we got a second opinion at the Cleveland Clinic and their diagnosis and treatment regimen was exactly the same as the one that he had implemented. So overall I give him an A+.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

VERY HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, WORKED RELIGIOUSLY TO FIND ALL CURRENT OPTIONS FOR CANCER. WILL ANSWERS ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS WITHOUT TIME RESTRAINTS.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

Doctor was very efficient. Listened to my mom carefully and was very thorough. He was always available when needed and was a great resource for our whole family during difficult times.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005