Ratings for Dr. Julie R. Matsuura

Julie Matsuura is a very good doctor. My husband and I like her very much.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

She is one of the best doctors that I have taken my Mother to. I would rate her a 10. Great medical knowledge and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Matsuura is very thorough. I left a doctor who was having difficulty controlling my blood pressure, and Dr. Matsuura had it under control (with a med that did not make me sick like most of them) within a week. Always available for emergencies, listens, very organized records system.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

She is a very thorough with her tests and doesn't hesitate to recommend necessary tests.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

My first visit with her was a pleasure, she took the time to get to know me and by using a tablet computer can easily take notes without having to write everything down. She was extremely caring and thorough. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Not very caring doctor. Not only she doesn't care, she also has poor medical knowledge. She gave me the wrong diagnosis, and did not order the correct tests. I do not recommend her, and will not ever go back to her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Great Droctor, really makes me feel like she knows and cares for me. I also like the staff, they are always frendly. Male patient 57 y.o.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

The best doctor that I have ever had! Dr. Julie is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is also very caring and compasionate.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

She is knowledgeable and really cares about you. Being a doctor is a calling for her; you can tell by the way she treats her patients (i.e., returns calls promptly, listens to your questions, orders test as necessary and explains the results). Not only do I see her, I have also got my husband to have her as his physician, as well.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Has never kept me waiting more than 5 minutes. Spends time talking to me during visits- not just in and out. Returns phone calls. Seems genuinely concerned about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Julie R. Matsuura's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA