Ratings for Dr. Paul Chasan

There is a reason why Dr. Chasan is above the rest!! He is a skillful surgeon, a perfectionist and a true artist which is something that cannot be taught!! During my consultation with him, it became clear to me that Dr. Chasan took pride in his work and genuinely cared about how my entire body was going to look like after the surgery which was something I did NOT feel with the other doctors I consulted with. I felt that Dr. Chasan actually “listened” to me and came up with the perfect plan to address all of my problem areas and believe me after having three kids I had more than one! So 7 weeks ago I went for tummy tuck, full body contouring/lipo and a brazillian butt lift (hey I had to make use of all that fat I had :-) My results have exceeded my expectations which left me in tears when I saw my new body for the first time! My husband who is beyond thrilled, jokingly said it was not fair I have a six pack tummy when I have never done any pushups at the gym  I also have to add that Dr. Chasan did a meticulous job on my stitches-artistically placed and simply flawless. Thank you Dr. Chasan, you have changed my life in ways I cannot describe and you have given me my youthful body back. No wonder Dr. Chasan has a very busy referral-based business. I would highly recommend Dr. Chasan in a heartbeat to anyone considering to go under the knife!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chasan since 2000 and have always had great results with all of the procedures he has done on me. Last November I had a body lift done and the results are fantastic. He is the best with scars. He recently took out glass from my forehead from a child hood trauma that I had. No one else that I saw for it figured out what it was but Dr. Chasan did and he took it out over the last year. My forehead looks better then it ever did. His staff is very good as well. They are very professional and caring. I would recommend Dr. Chasan and his staff to anyone and have referred him to people.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I consulted with other cosmetic surgeons regarding a facelift. I decided on Dr. Chasan. I am extremely happy with the results and the care of the office staff. I will recommend him to all my friends & family. I feel and look 15 yrs younger!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had several breast surgeries in the past. I finally found Dr. Chasan and he did surgery on me. I am so happy!! Why did I not go to him in the beginning? He has truly mastered the art to a breast lift and augmentation! Thank you, Dr. Chasan and staff for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Chasan by my hairdresser. She said he was an artist, and the only one I should consider. She was right! I had a petit lift of my lower face, and couldn't be happier! He made my face look so natural, that even close friends have just said, "You look fantastic!" and not "What have you had done?" I can't rave enough about how great his staff is, and how warm and kind Dr. Chasan is! The whole experience has literally changed my life--literally. He's just the best, and so is his staff! I am ecstatic with his work, and my entire experience was the best!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Chasen talks a big game. He messed up my surgery, and even cut my nerve. I have had huge problems ever since. When I have gone back to see him, he is very smug, and makes every excuse in the book. He has no compassion, and takes no responsibility. He has never offered to reimburse me, and treats me with disdain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I am a 24 yr old female & had full body Liposuction when I was 21. Although I was young, I was about 30+ lbs overweight and very unhappy with my body image. I went to Dr. Chasan and he agreed to do my surgery as long as I tried to lose the weight first., I worked hard and lost about 10 lbs. I went into surgery a sz 10 @ 141 lbs and came out with a sz 2 body @ 122 lbs. I had all areas around my thighs, tummy, knees, hips, & arms done. As far as recovery time and pain, mine was minimal. I did have bruising and pain as expected but it wasn't like any of the horror stories I have heard before. I did have concerns about scaring & gaining the weight back. I am half Spanish & half Italian and am happy to say that after 3 yrs I have not gained my weight back and my body has adjusted well. Obviously when you get out of surgery the only places on your body that are skinnier are the ones that are worked on, however after about 6 months the rest of my body caught up with the other skinnier parts.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I had an augmentation done by Dr.Chasan back in 02/10. The facility is gorgeous & makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable.. every single one of the staff members are so extremely nice & friendly.. & Dr.Chasan is just awesome! You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing and genuinely has your best interests in mind. Im 5’8 and was barely an A cup before the procedure. I wanted a big B/small C just so I could feel proportionate to the rest of my body,feel comfortable in a bathing suit,& any not have to worry about which tops would or would not fit & how to find a bra that would be padded enough to fill out a shirt. I left the exact implant size in Dr.Chasan's hands, confident that he would pick the best size for my body. I couldn't be happier with the results-I am now a full 34B, and most people can't even tell I had them done! They look great, feel very soft (silicone), and you can barelyyy even see my scar (through the areola). Definitely recommend Dr. Chasan!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Had to pay another Dr. to fix his work

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Paul Chasan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Meet Paul E. Chasan, M.D – Dr. Chasan is considered a master surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery. His extensive education and experience allow him to confidently perform a number of surgical procedures for the face, body and breast, all while providing the highest quality of skill, sophistication and attention to detail. Dr. Chasan is highly recognized and internationally known for his work in breast augmentation, facial rejuvenation and body contouring. He is also highly sought after for his extensive expertise in breast reconstruction, petit facelifts and revisionary rhinoplasty. Dr. Chasan also specializes in liposuction, tummy tucks and mommy-makeovers in his surgery office at Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery, located in the heart of Del Mar, CA. Meet Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery - Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery, located in the heart of Del Mar, CA, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art medical spa and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Ranch & Coast Plastic Surgery is designed to offer clients comfort, convenience and privacy. We have specialized in the most current technology available for face, skin, and body contouring. Our staff is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of personal attention and care. We work as a team with you to restore or create the desired appearance you seek. Our medical spa offers an array of treatments including CoolSculpting, Botox, facial fillers, laser rejuvenation, award-winning medical-grade skincare products, men’s anti-aging treatments, erectile dysfunction treatment, IV therapy, stem cell therapy and more.

• English

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 1983)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Utah (Grad. 1995)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Male Liposuction
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Otoplasty
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery