Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Sherman

While I was in and out quickly the office is not upfront with charges. I specifically asked what the cost would be and was told up to $189 depending on your insurance. Get the bill and 223.50 the best part this was for a consult only. I would not recommend a business when they are shady with their info.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The staff at Dr. Shermans office are very unfriendly. Especially over the phone. They always sound like they hate their jobs. Long wait times for the Dr. every time! Super frustrating experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Initially went to Dr Sherman for a second opinion and ended up switching to her permanently. She reduced my meds and I feel 100% better. Checks blood levels every 12 mos and I'm right on. She has made a big difference in my quality of life. Always on time, staff is professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Sherman is always helpful by not always trying to push pills but methods more natural. I love that I can make an appointment and be in and out in less than 30 minutes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sherman with her many years of experience in the field. In the 3 years I have been visiting her office I have never been left waiting for more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr Sherman seemed completely "bothered" by my presence at my first visit. As if I was taking time away from her precious day. She looked over my chart, very briefly and then continued to NOT LISTEN TO ME when I told her what was going on. After sticking with her for over 6 months (she had come recommended) I realized this woman has not opened a book in 39 years. I didn't fit into the box I was supposed to, so she kept telling me I was fine (even after we found a tumor in my neck). I chose to check with two surgeons in Denver who diagnosed me off my labs, ultrasounds and FNA. Thankfully, I have now had surgery (Sherman was under the let's wait and see how big it gets plan) and grateful that not only 1 tumor was removed, but a 2nd one, that was deeper within my neck was removed as well. Dr. Sherman did nothing but aggravate and ignore me and my pleas for help.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I don't know why, but I have gone to Dr. Sherman for over 25 yrs. I finally couldn't take her lack of helpfullness, bad doctor manner and her horrible unfriendly staff. They are like a witches coven in that office. I changed doctors and it is like my life opened up. My new doctor advised me on new technologies available to me and that I have been getting some wrong treatments for years. I wish I could have the damage done to me back and start over from 25 years ago. If you are questioning leaving this doctor, then get out NOW and get with a new doctor ASAP!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Sherman has provided professional and appropriate patient care to me for over the last decade. I attribute my good health and maintenance of my thyroid condition to her excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

She has not kept up with current research on nutrition. She told me not to eat egg yolks and to eat a low-fat diet. When I tried to tell her what I had read recently that made me think that was not a good idea for me, she yelled at me. She wouldn't explain why she thought what she was saying was right; just told me she wouldn't "argue" with me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I Hate her She told me well your cancer came back we are going to do more test 2 weeks later i get a letter telling me that i was fine no phone call to ease my mine I also wanted to know about getting pregnant and she was so rude like she had beater things to do Before her i saw dr wise she was sweet nice caring and saw me for every thing to bad she was a peds and good no longer see me. Dr Sherman is so rude and just does not care Dont go to her run the other way

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I am very dissapointed at Dr Sherman and I agree with the comlaints written against her, I hated her from day one through her comments, very insensitive, first time I went to her her attitude was what can I do for you and three minutes later conversation was over with her and she sent me to suck my blood to do lab work. I don't like her, anytime I had appointment with her I thought I was visiting a military dictator. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody, If you do go to see her, you will probably die, she dosn't listen to you. I am looking for another Doctor at this time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Susan A. Sherman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO