Ratings for Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon

Awesome ,my wife had a knee replaced , very quick very well done. Not near as painful as toca said it would be coudos to the dr.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

He took the time to explain everything going on. He has a great bed side manner when it came to my surgery and explained everything to my wife very well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I'm very grateful to have been in the care or Dr. Duhon. In every step in the process involving my total knee replacement the attention to detail and my well being before, during and after the surgery. The positive outcome from beginning to end bears evidence that Dr. Duhon and his team are the best.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Four years I took my 25 year old son to see Dr. Duhon regarding osteoarthritis in his hip. Not only was Dr. Duhon arrogant and unprofessional in some of his comments and responses to us he incorrectly determined that my son wouldn't be a candidate for a hip replacement for at least five years and that my son would just have to live with the pain. We sought out other orthopedic specialists and found one of the best in the valley (so good that while he works with insurance companies he doesn't contract with them) and he performed an anterior hip replacement within a year from the time Duhon said my son's condition wasn't bad enough to warrant surgery. The skilled doctor reported after the surgery that my son's hip was extremely degenerated. My son's quality of life improved dramatically after the surgery and finding one of the best orthopedic doctors in the state. (also, all of the nurses and hospital staff praised the knowledge and skill of the doctor who performed my son's surgery).

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Duhon is a very busy doctor it took me 3 months for an appointment. During the three months I interview two other surgeons, but I couldn't be more satisfied that I waited. My surgery - after the February appointment - couldn't be schedule until late May - which didn't work for my schedule so now it won't be until June. I hope I don't get cold feet because after meeting Dr. Duhon I was ready to have knee replacement the next day. I have already given his name to two other friends.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

After getting off to a rough start, now things are going a head as they should. Now waiting for the scheduler to call so we can proceed. Dr. Duhon is a gentleman and very knowledgeable in his field and that is appreciated. I look forward to seeing him again in the not to distant future. Thank you to him and his staff for their kindness and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Excellent very Informative and caring will be doing my knee replacement in a few weeks. Very excited on recovering

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have been suffering for 10 years with knee pain, after a horrible car wreck. Dr. Duhon took me on as a patient from a referral from Dr. Yaccobucci, who no longer does knee replacements. Dr. Duhon operated on me in Oct. 2016 and did an amazing job. I so appreciate his professionalism and the care that he and his staff have provided for me. I am finally feeling some relief from the constant pain and I am having another knee replacement in May.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I already knew going in that Dr. Duhon would be excellent, which he was. He has corrected both knee replacements for my husband that other doctors had done a horrible job on!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Excellent Surgeon Replaced my hip and I had almost instant pain free use . Within a few days I was walking almost normally and in 30 days I was "back"

Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners