Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Eskenazi

Hold forever on phone. Slow staff. Long wait. Dr was fine but not worth the aggravation of dealing with staff.

Submitted March 25, 2017

My dad had lumbar surgery 6 months ago. The doctor did a fantastic job. He's not only a skilled doctor but also a really caring person.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

FANTASTIC DOCTOR/SURGEON. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

The best doctor I've ever seen. His bed side manner is amazing. I had surgery and I have never felt better. I used to be afraid of the word fusion. However, Dr. Eskenazi is amazing and I am very happy with my fusion and enjoying my life once again.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Took a very pragmatic approach to my problem. Ultimately we decided to undergo surgery which was quite successful.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

thanks to dr eskenazi for his successful surgery to remove a damaged disk in my back. I had a diskectomy / fusion surgery about a year ago and I am doing great. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I had surgery about 4 months ago with Dr E. Had my last follow up this week. Feel so good I'm not sure why I waited so long to have the neck surgery he did. Thanks for the great job.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Wait time was almost too hours. Some staff very helpful, other staff rude. Several playing on their phones while other worked very hard. Recommended by attorney even though office doesn't take my insurance. Met with horrid woman to schedule surgery. I trust my attorney but bot that woman. She wanted me to go through the emergency room and lie. Going back to attorney for second opinion. Not sure this is the dr for me.

Submitted September 20, 2015

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. He has no bedside manner and left me a cripple after surgery. Would not explain what went wrong with my surgery. Just kept laughing like it was all a big joke. I NEVER had pain like this before he operated on me.

Submitted July 18, 2015

On my 2 visits I waited no less than 2 hours. I don't care how good a dr he is. 2 hours to wait is isnake.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Mark S. Eskenazi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL