Ratings for Dr. Stewart Newman

Dr. Newman is the best. I came to him a few years ago because I was not satisfied with my prior doctor's office. I have received top quality service from Dr. Newman and his staff. He is very caring, attentive, knowledgeable and professional. He is always kind, calm, and provides the highest quality care. Under his care, our family is blessed with our first child. First, I am greatful to God. Second, to Dr. Newman and his staff. He goes beyond his call and duty to make sure his patients are well taking care of. I would definitely recommend Dr. Newman to my families, friends, co-workers and anyone in needs. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Newman is professional, brilliant and kind. He delivered both of my children without any issues. He is by far the best doctor that I have had since moving to FL.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

He is an excellent doctor who respects and cares for his patients. The medical field needs more doctor's like him. I felt safe with him throughout my pregnancy and know I can depend on him even when I was at my most vulnerable state. His staff is also very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Newman is a wonderfully knowledgable doctor that I feel safe with.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Newman is the best doctor I've ever had. He makes you feel like you're the most important patient he has. He stayed past his on call time to deliver my baby. The staff is also amazing. They answered all of my questions and made me feel so at ease. I recommend Dr. Newman and his practice to everyone. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Newman is an excellent physician and a wonderful, caring person. The doctor and his office staff understand that patients often feel vulnerable. They try their best to support you and make sure that you feel taken care of. I have never had a better experience with a doctor or office staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I couldn't have asked for a more caring doctor. Not only is he an amazing doctor he is an even more amazing person. He cares so much about his patients. He has gone above and beyond for me. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

dr and office were super, caring and kept me informed.Dr called to check on me before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Excellent physician with exceptional bedside manner. It is extremely rare nowadays to find a doctor like Stewart Newman.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Stewart Newman's Credentials

• French

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)