You may also like

He is an excellent doctor who respects and cares for his patients. The medical field needs more doctor's like him. I felt safe with him throughout my pregnancy and know I can depend on him even when I was at my most vulnerable state. His staff is also very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Newman is a wonderfully knowledgable doctor that I feel safe with.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Newman is the best doctor I've ever had. He makes you feel like you're the most important patient he has. He stayed past his on call time to deliver my baby. The staff is also amazing. They answered all of my questions and made me feel so at ease. I recommend Dr. Newman and his practice to everyone. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Newman is an excellent physician and a wonderful, caring person. The doctor and his office staff understand that patients often feel vulnerable. They try their best to support you and make sure that you feel taken care of. I have never had a better experience with a doctor or office staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I couldn't have asked for a more caring doctor. Not only is he an amazing doctor he is an even more amazing person. He cares so much about his patients. He has gone above and beyond for me. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

dr and office were super, caring and kept me informed.Dr called to check on me before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Excellent physician with exceptional bedside manner. It is extremely rare nowadays to find a doctor like Stewart Newman.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

HE IS REALLY CARING AND HONEST, HE GETS ON THE PHONE WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM AND TALKS TO YOU,,,,I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT HE IS MY DOCTOR,THANK YOU

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Newman is an excellent Dr, and I am proud to say that he was my OB during my pregnancy! He is warm, caring, compassionate, gentle, patient, and understanding. He really does make you feel like you are the most important patient in the world, and I do see how he loves what he does! He never lets you leave with unanswered questions or concerns. He spends time with you, and always makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Like other reviewers, I was also impressed with his bedside manner, and how he personally returns phone calls, or simply calls to check-up on his patients. He called me numerous times during my pregnancy to check-up on a reent medical issue I was having, going above and beyond, or return my phone call if I called. He was always warm and caring over the phone as well, and I always thanked him for calling. He is humorous, polite, and excellent medically as well. I couldn't have asked for a better OB. I look forward to seeing him again soon for baby number two!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Stewart Newman's Credentials

• French

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

First Health
Multiplan
Neighborhood Health Partnership

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent doctor who respects and cares for his patients. The medical field needs more doctor's like him. I felt safe with him throughout my pregnancy..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Newman is a wonderfully knowledgable doctor that I feel safe with."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=176632'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.0

February 18, 2014